dangerous roundabouts on the Lower Richmond road...
Transport Minister Norman Baker has announced Richmond station as one of four London locations set to undergo a cycle refurbishment this year.
The hub will be manned by staff, who are able to help fix broken bicycles, and will also be a place to hire and store bikes and have them cleaned.
Refurbishment of the station's cycle facilities are part of a £30m package of developments aimed at helping connect communities, reduce carbon emissions, and get people active.
- secure cycle parking at Leiden train station from Cycling without a helmet
- bike repaid workshop in Groningen train station from Rona Justine (both in The Netherlands)
- Sustainable transportation in Richmond?
- Cycling in London: it's about time to do something!
- Has cycling reached a critical mass in London?
- Good to see cyclists campaigning against road planning
- My questions to Barclays Cycle Hire managers
- Cyclists living in fear
- Cyclists to be given the right to ride the wrong way
- Waterloo: more Boris Bikes but still no sign of life for the Eurostar old platforms
- TfL still has little ideas about cycling lanes...
- Cycle superhighways: an expensive joke?
- When are we going to see this in London?
- Reversing the burden of the proof would encourage cyclingss
- Kingston worst for bike thefts
- Some hope for London cyclists?