It happens every 2-4 years as it did this morning > Telegraph: Police discovered stowaway's legs 'sticking out' of roof
This illustration from the Telegraph is obviously wrong as the planes were landing on the South runway that morning, which is aligned with Richmond.
- Stowaway death is a chilling reminder that the Heathrow runways point directly over London and 2 millions Londoners
- Heathrow is not safe: chilling crash map
- Heathrow is just dangerous where it is
- Stating the obvious: Heathrow expansion will pollute more
- Heathrow is dangerous and should not be expanded, here's why