Their picture is worth a thousand words and says a lot about the TfL "engineers" who design the cycling paths.
There's also a link to the http://www.londonersonbikes.org.uk/ website whose pedge I urge you to sign!
- Sustainable transportation in Richmond?
- Cycling in London: it's about time to do something!
- Has cycling reached a critical mass in London?
- Good to see cyclists campaigning against road planning
- Cyclists living in fear
- Cyclists to be given the right to ride the wrong way
- TfL still has little ideas about cycling lanes...
- Cycle superhighways: an expensive joke?
- When are we going to see this in London?
- Reversing the burden of the proof would encourage cycling
- Some hope for London cyclists?